We prepare an in-depth credit analysis to calculate and indicate areas of improvement for your credit score. With our specialized programming, we fine-tune individualized plans to improve current credit score in as little as 30 days! We can start the process to financial independence and protecting your newly acquired credit with our many program options today.
(one time educational set-up)Get Started!
- Set you up for a fast track- a step-by-step instructions to improve & capitalize on your credit.
- One-on-One guidance to see which credit solutions work best for you.
- Ability to ask specific questions regarding your credit profile.
- Show you possibilities on how you can make money with credit.
- Zoom call with a Credit Specialist.
- Complementary recorded Zoom call to keep for your record.
$285 Monthly Service
(cancel at anytime)Get Started!
- Review your credit report for inaccurate items.
- Review of outdated accounts.
- Review your credit report for inaccurate personal information.
- Review accounts that can be made current.
- Review accounts with high credit utilization.
- Build a plan on how to fix information.
- Build a plan to raise your credit score
- Build a plan to rebuild your credit score.
- Provide you with a detailed report of everything listed above.
- Consult with you over the phone regarding your detailed plan.
- Video training on how to raise your credit score.
- Training rebuild your credit score.
$397 per Round of Letters
(every 45 days as needed)Get Started!
- Analysis and review of client file status.
- Receiving and processing manual updates.
- Respond and receive correspondence by mail or phone.
- Review client's credit report updates to determine next steps.
- Create a strategic plan to assist clients in meeting their goals.
- Create and send dispute letters to creditors.
- Assist with budget and credit question/process.
- Provide ongoing credit education.
- Provide ongoing budget and spending recommendations.
- Provide clients with access to educational portal sites.
- Update clients with educational materials.
- Provide debt consolidation options.